Training Courses in the Usui Reiki System of Natural Healing
Reiki is a gentle and yet powerful system of hands on healing, available to those who feel committed to healing themselves, family and friends, professional healing, animal and planetary healing. Reiki is a sacred gift to those who are drawn to it, offering life changing relationships to oneself and other people. It is not a religion but it is a personal spiritual path, upon becoming attuned to Reiki by a Reiki Master, the healer is in direct contact with the Reiki source throughout the rest of their natural lifetime.
Mikao Usui (1865-1926) was a sincere and compassionate man, with a lifelong purpose to heal and teach. He studied Chinese medicine, Qi gong, paranormal research and pursued his spiritual growth. After a career, wife and children he made a deeper commitment to his hearts calling and became a Buddhist monk for several years to attain enlightenment.... Reiki is his gift of enlightenment that has spread around the world when it finally came to the West during the late 1970`s, to so many good people.
Reiki is an energetic and sacred gift passed to the Reiki student from the Reiki Master through the attunement process. This process allows the Spiritual or Divine consciousness to make appropriate adjustments to the student`s energy field. These attunements are given during Reiki Classes; the process opens your palms, heart, third eye and crown chakras to the Reiki energy. Opening, clearing and strengthening the healing channels in the subtle energy field to accommodate the Reiki energy and connect you to the eternal, limitless source of healing we call Reiki.
Becoming a Reiki Healer
Becoming a Reiki channel is a unique experience; individuals grow into the expanded energy field at a pace that is perfect for their unfoldment. Several changes take place during and after each of the Reiki Degrees, negative, slow frequency energies and toxins are released. Changes take place on all levels; this may mean increased perspiration/urination and a need for more or less food/sleep. A mental/emotional balancing occurs as you let go of those things that limit or hold you back, making more room for the being you truly are. Those ideas and emotions blocking your development, which no longer fit your energetic framework, may be presented to you in different ways. Transforming ourselves of our fears into love is challenging, in Reiki, every aspect of it works towards wholeness, the greater good of ourselves and all beings.
Learning Reiki is suitable for most people of all ages and walks of life, and for the rare child over 12 years old who is gifted. Unfortunately Reiki is not suitable for people who are currently experiencing mental health concerns. It is not suitable where people are currently experiencing drug and alcohol addiction or use. This is for people who want to help themselves, families and all beings.
Usui Reiki 1st Degree
The course commences on Friday evening 7.30pm - 10pm, Saturday and Sunday 10.30am - 5pm. Cost ?110 to include full training, certificate, 1st degree manual with on-going mentoring available. Course Syllabus:
- The History of Reiki from Japan to the West
- The Reiki Principles
- 4 attunements to Usui Reiki 1st degree
- Reiki self-healing / working with family and friends / working with animals
- Scanning the aura for blocked Life force
- Reiki hand positions
- Give and receive a full treatment
- Foundational knowledge of the meridian and chakra systems
- Metaphysical connections between the body and illness
- Meditations and energy work to clear, ground, centre, and connect to the source of Reiki.
Usui Reiki 2nd Degree Reiki Practitioner
The course commences on Saturday and Sunday 10am - 5pm on each day. Cost ?180 to include full training, certificate, 2nd degree manual with on-going mentoring available.
- Attunement to Reiki 2nd degree
- Knowledge and application of the 3 Reiki symbols
- Reiki mental/emotional technique
- Absent or distant healing techniques
- Healing negative thought patterns
- Creating sacred space or space clearing with Reiki
- Releasing negative entities from people and places
- Meditations and energy work
Reiki Master Practitioner Degree
The course is held over one full day, and is suitable for the 2nd degree healer who wishes to expand their practice of Reiki. Friday 10am - 5pm Cost ?150 to include full training, certificate, ART manual.
- Attunement to the 3rd degree
- Knowledge and application of the 4th Reiki symbol
- Advanced Reiki healing grid
- Reiki psychic surgery
- Advanced meditation and energy practice
Usui Reiki Master Practitioner and Master Teacher Combined
The Masters Class is held over 2 full days Saturday and Sunday 10am - 5pm; most people take the 3rd degree and Masters together over 3 full days. The Reiki Master student will be expected to fulfil teacher training on my future courses for a minimum of one year, there is no additional fee for this, only your commitment to uphold all the teachings and integrity of Reiki in all your future classes.
- Cost ?350 for the Reiki Master Practitioner and Master Teacher combined
- Cost ?250 Reiki Master Teacher training.
- Attunement to the Reiki Master degree
- Knowledge and application of the Reiki symbols in teaching
- Sacred knowledge/practice of the Usui Reiki attunement process
- Running a teaching practice
- Reiki Master empowerment technique
- Advanced meditation and energy work
As a teacher of Reiki, I am committed to keeping the highest standards in Reiki Training. Giving students all the tools and information needed to become competent and skilled Reiki healers. Courses are facilitated in small groups of four, to give each Reiki student my full attention.
Each month there is a Reiki share meeting to further develop healing skills and meet with light minded people. The shares remain free of charge to all those who have studied Reiki with me.
To discuss Reiki healing you are welcome to call for further information.